Barbara Johnson, Joe Schebel and John Xenakis
wish to thank everyone who supported us and voted for us. We didn't
win, but we believe that our issues -- things like fathers' rights and
fairness in the courts -- have made a big advance in Massachusetts.
We all owe Barbara a debt of gratitude for her candidacy and her
incredible energy that made everyone sit up and listen to what we've
been saying for years. Thanks, Barbara.
Finally, we congratulate Mitt Romney, Kerry Healey, and Joe DeNucci
on their victories, and look forward to working with them in the
Barbara C. Johnson, Attorney at Law
Americans should have a common purpose
Barbara C. Johnson is the ONLY candidate to accomplish these ends.
Americans do not want bitter partisan debates
Americans do not want "gender wars" and "culture wars"
Americans want simple problems solved, without regard to special
She's not beholden to the Republicans or the
Democrats or other special interests.
She's an INDEPENDENT candidate for Governor of Massachusetts.
- Barbara Johnson supports bringing common sense back into our
- Barbara Johnson supports court reform.
- Barbara Johnson supports parents having healthy relationships with
- Barbara Johnson supports the rights of the citizens to sue all
those who injure the families of Massachusetts:
- That means no immunity from suit.
- That means everyone, including DSS, must be accountable for
what he or she does.
- Barbara Johnson supports the Declaration of Rights of the
Constitution of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Barbara Johnson supports the rebirth of equal protection of all
- Barbara Johnson supports the rebirth of due process.
live our constitutional rights.